CuLator Ultra 4.0–The only way to get metals like copper, iron and manganese out of pool water which prevents stains and discoloration and reduces the metal to non-staining levels.
CuLator Ultra PowerPak 4.0 is perfect for pools which have a lot of metals, larger pools, pools on well water, and commercial pools. The Ultra PowerPak 4.0 may also be used as a seasonal treatment for general maintenance. Each Ultra eliminates an amazing 4.0 ppm total dissolved metals from 20,000 gallons (staining begins at .3 ppm). The Ultra PowerPak 4.0 comes with a CuLator “GatorEgg” protector which allows it to be placed in the pump basket or tied into a reservoir, as well as the skimmer basket.
CuLator Ultra 4.0 often puffs up and looks like a pillow. This is a normal.
Here are a few tips to know when the Ultra 4.0 is finished:
- The CuLator bag will shrink down to half the size it was when puffed up
- The contents will feel watery inside
- The contents will feel like sand to the touch
- Large Pools
- Pools with major metal issues
- Pools using well water
- During and after stain removal
- Companion to sequestrants
- With algaecides to prevent stains
- With mineral purification systems
- During and after stain remediation
- When pool water is discolored
- When a heater has been “blown out”
- Seasonal treatment for general maintenance