CuLator Ultra 4.0–The only way to get metals like copper, iron and manganese out of pool water which prevents stains and discoloration.
CuLator Ultra PowerPak 4.0 is perfect for pools which have a lot of metals, larger pools, pools on well water, and commercial pools. The Ultra PowerPak 4.0 may also be used as a seasonal treatment for general maintenance. Each Ultra eliminates an amazing 4.0 ppm total dissolved metals from 20,000 gallons. The Ultra PowerPak 4.0 comes with a CuLator “GatorEgg” protector which allows it to be placed in the pump basket or tied into a reservoir, as well as the skimmer basket.
CuLator Ultra 4.0 often puffs up and looks like a pillow. This is a normal.
Here are a few tips to know when the Ultra 4.0 is finished:
- The CuLator bag will shrink down to half the size it was when puffed up
- The contents will feel watery inside
- The contents will feel like sand to the touch
- Large Pools
- Pools with major metal issues
- Pools using well water
- During and after stain removal
- Companion to sequestrants
- With algaecides to prevent stains
- With mineral purification systems
- During and after stain remediation
- When pool water is discolored
- When a heater has been “blown out”
- Seasonal treatment for general maintenance